Here is what I am most thankful for this week:
1. Iced coffee. I still need caffeine, even when it is hot. So, learning to make my own iced coffee has been a god-send.
2. The tomatoes in our garden had turned out beautiful. I have eaten so many this week and I can't wait to make salsa this weekend!
3. One more week of work until THE OLYMPICS. YES!
4. The new-ish Florence & The Machine Album. I am a bit late getting it, but I did for $0.99 on Amazon and am LOVING it.
5. My friends and family. After the tragic shooting in Colorado overnight, I am reminded how special each and everyone is. I am thankful for them.