Friday, June 29, 2012

Last Friday in the month!

Today's Hi Five for Friday is brought to you by Dunkaroos! (only because I have had the song from the commercial for the last week) This week I am thankful for the following things:

1.  On Saturday, mom and I had a rocking spa day.  Complete with a massage, facial and manicure.  It was kind of crazy to have that much pampering, but it was really nice.  Thanks to Dad for getting us the gift certificate.

2. I started physical therapy this week and really had a hard time with it when my therapist Brian, taped up my knee.  It was a scary reminder of where I have been and how difficult the journey had been at times.  I have resolved to push through and work hard to help my knee.  I even rode the bike for 10 minutes, something I haven't done in 5 years. 

3. I love nail polish.  I bought a white and a sparkly blue for a $1.99 a piece to complete my patriotic finger nails.  Practicing to be super Team USA at the Olympics.

4. Fresh basil from mom's garden.  It smells like heaven and tastes amazing.  Although, I am convinced it is really a weed the way it has been taking over the garden.  Can't wait for all the other goodies to grow.

5.  My boyfriend M, got a job, and I am so thankful that prayers have been answered.  I hope it leads to good things in the future.  My cousin has a 2nd interview for a really good postition and I keep my prayers going and my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment