Today's Hi Five for Friday is brought to you by Dunkaroos! (only because I have had the song from the commercial for the last week) This week I am thankful for the following things:
1. On Saturday, mom and I had a rocking spa day. Complete with a massage, facial and manicure. It was kind of crazy to have that much pampering, but it was really nice. Thanks to Dad for getting us the gift certificate.
2. I started physical therapy this week and really had a hard time with it when my therapist Brian, taped up my knee. It was a scary reminder of where I have been and how difficult the journey had been at times. I have resolved to push through and work hard to help my knee. I even rode the bike for 10 minutes, something I haven't done in 5 years.
3. I love nail polish. I bought a white and a sparkly blue for a $1.99 a piece to complete my patriotic finger nails. Practicing to be super Team USA at the Olympics.
4. Fresh basil from mom's garden. It smells like heaven and tastes amazing. Although, I am convinced it is really a weed the way it has been taking over the garden. Can't wait for all the other goodies to grow.
5. My boyfriend M, got a job, and I am so thankful that prayers have been answered. I hope it leads to good things in the future. My cousin has a 2nd interview for a really good postition and I keep my prayers going and my fingers crossed.