Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday is here again!

This week's top 5 is brought to you by the letter F.  As in Friday.  And Fun.  And Fraggles.

1. I finally broke down and bought a Clinique Chubby Stick for the wedding makeup.  It was well worth the $16 price tag, as it was the right color and consistency.  I hate lipstick and the way it tastes and feels.  I think I look ridiculous wearing it.  But without any color, my lips look pale and sad when I am wearing makeup.  I got Super Strawberry and love it.

2. One of my very favorite eateries has finally reopened after over a year of being closed.  They had a fire last year and I have greatly missed their pizza turnovers and there hasn't been a good pizza to be had in all of south Jersey since. 

3.  I bought the new Skinny Cow swirled ice cream sandwiches.  AWESOME.

4.  Dice For Buddies on my phone :)

5. Mom and I made father's day dinner for my dad, and my boyfriend and his mom & brother came over.  It is a sad day for them, since his father passed away.  But it is so refreshingly wonderful how well my family and their family get along. I do not forget how lucky I am every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment