This week's top 5 is brought to you by the letter F. As in Friday. And Fun. And Fraggles.
1. I finally broke down and bought a Clinique Chubby Stick for the wedding makeup. It was well worth the $16 price tag, as it was the right color and consistency. I hate lipstick and the way it tastes and feels. I think I look ridiculous wearing it. But without any color, my lips look pale and sad when I am wearing makeup. I got Super Strawberry and love it.
2. One of my very favorite eateries has finally reopened after over a year of being closed. They had a fire last year and I have greatly missed their pizza turnovers and there hasn't been a good pizza to be had in all of south Jersey since.
3. I bought the new Skinny Cow swirled ice cream sandwiches. AWESOME.
4. Dice For Buddies on my phone :)
5. Mom and I made father's day dinner for my dad, and my boyfriend and his mom & brother came over. It is a sad day for them, since his father passed away. But it is so refreshingly wonderful how well my family and their family get along. I do not forget how lucky I am every day.