Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday, Friday, Friday

I am keenly aware it has been well over two years since I wrote my last post.  I thought I would bring it back around by this High Five for Friday post.  Things that made me happy this week.  (Kind of like a things I am grateful for reminder).

1.  I saw a new doctor about my knee.  I am really happy with how honest and real she was.  I also appreciated how she actually listened to me.  It was a big positive.

2. The beautiful wooden chrysanthemum earrings mom brought me back from Alaska.  New favorite piece of jewelry.  Makes a girl very happy.

3. Cherries are BACK.  Nothing tastes quite as sweet as summer cherries.  I love them.

4. I have a good friend's wedding tomorrow and I will be very happy to spend the time sharing in their day.

5. The weather in this latter part of the week has been gorgeous! That is something to be truly grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment