Sunday, May 17, 2009

I has been a week...

since I last blogged. I have been a bit lacking on the blog, due to the purchase of the final 2 Harry Potter books, which I have been reading like a fiend all over again. At any rate, Lauren and I went on a London Walks Explorer day to the Cotswolds last Saturday and I loved it. The little hamlets were idyllic and exactly what you would think England would look like when Shakespeare was writing his plays. It was truly picture perfect.
I am still in search of a job, after I realized my mobile # was wrong on my CV. I just do not understand why, if you have a sign stating you need a waitress, you haven't called me yet (and yes I fixed the phone # issue at this place.) I just want to be able to enjoy myself and not worry about budgeting my funds, as well as have something to do every once in a while.
Tuesday I went to Stonehenge and Salisbury, nice to see, but no need to go back.
Classes have been going well - it is fun to switch up the nights that I attend to get a different perspective from the different groups of people that go to each night.
All for now, hope everyone is well! Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment